Answers to the Frequently Asked Questions
What is the integration with Google Analytics about?
It lets you display data from our system in your GA panel.
How to get integration with Google Analytics?
You will see instructions displayed as soon as you activate this option in the monitored website settings.
And here you can find a detailed guide showing how to do it step by step.
What is the integration with WordPress and Joomla about?
We have prepared special plugins for these CMS’s. When the plugins are installed all information from our system is available within your CMS.
How to install the plugin for WordPress?
In the same way as other plugins:
- Get into the ‘Plugins’ section in your CMS.
- Select ‘Add new’.
- Enter ‘website monitoring’ in the search field and click ‘Search plugins’.
- Click ‘Install’.
- Find option ‘Website Monitoring’ in the ‘Settings’ section and enter your email and password there.
How to install the extension for Joomla?
In the same way as other extensions:
- Download the file from here.
- Log in to your Joomla! panel and go to ‘Components’ > ‘Install/Uninstall’.
- Upload the ZIP file onto the server.
- Give your login data in ‘Extensions’ > ‘System - Website Monitoring’.
Do you offer any API?
Yes, you can read about Super Monitoring API here.
Where can I find my API Key?
Please contact us to have your API Key generated.