2. This document is for information purposes only.
3. The administrator of the personal data of the Clients/Users of the Website, within the meaning of the "GDPR" (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament) and the Act of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, hereinafter together referred to as Data Protection Act is Konrad Caban operating under the name SITEIMPULSE with its registered office in Warsaw (02-737), Poland at ul. Niedźwiedzia 29B, registered in Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG) under the tax identification number (VAT ID): PL5212118341, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 012887347, phone: +48222195800, e-mail: office AT siteimpulse DOT com. 4. The Administrator declares that the User's personal data is processed in accordance with Data Protection Act and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
5. Personal data of Clients/Users using the services and tools provided as part of the Website are processed in accordance with the provisions of this document and the Terms and Conditions of the Website, which the Client has read and has consented to (for this purpose, the Client/User selects the appropriate checkboxes on the Website prompted by the messages that appear on the Website).
6. The Administrator ensures that personal data is processed in accordance with the law and shall not be made available or sold to third parties.
7. The User/Client has the right to ask the Administrator to obtain comprehensive information on how they personal data is being used. We always strive to clearly inform our Users/Clients about the data we collect, how we use it, what is its purpose and with whom we share it, how we protect it when sharing it with other entities; we also provide information about the institutions to contact if in doubt.
8. The Administrator declares that in order to secure data against unauthorized access or unauthorized use, all data collected is protected using reasonable technical, organizational and security measures.
9. The Administrator of the Website has exclusive access to data on the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions and in this document. Access to personal data of the Client/User may also be given to other entities, e.g. the services the Customer/User uses to make payments for purchases on the Website, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with their own Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. Access to personal data of the Client is given to the above entities only to the extent necessary for the provision of their services.
10. All words and expressions that appear in this document and begin with a capital letter (e.g. Client, User) should be understood in accordance with the definitions contained in the Terms and Conditions available on the Website.
§2 Collecting and acquiring personal data and the scope and purpose of its collection1. The personal data of the Clients of the Website is (or will be) collected using the following features of the website: Contact form, subscription to the Newsletter, data provided on the Client/User Account, login and registration details.
2. The administrator acquires information about Users, including by collecting server logs via the hosting provider.
3. The Administrator processes the personal data of the Clients/Users which are necessary for the correct implementation of the services available on the Website and is entitled to use the data collected and stored through the Website for the following purposes:
a) placing an order on the Website,
b) conclusion and implementation of a Sales Agreement or an Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services,
c) direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services,
d) solving technical problems and providing appropriate features,
e) adjusting the offer and the User's experience, including advertisements, in the properties of the Website,
f) monitoring the activity of all Users and specific Users,
g) contacting the Users, in particular for the purposes related to the provision of services, User support, permitted marketing and advertising activities,
h) conducting research and analysis in order to improve the operation of the services available,
i) enforcing compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Website,
j) assessing some of the personal factors of the Client/User.
4. The Administrator is entitled to store the data collected and tracked on the Website only in the scope necessary for the implementation of the above-mentioned objectives.
5. The Administrator collects, processes and stores the following data of its Clients/Users:
a) e-mail address,
b) name and surname,
c) name of the company,
d) Tax Identification Number (VAT ID),
e) address of the registered office (street, building number, premises number, zip code, city, country),
f) phone number.
6. The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Client in the above-mentioned scope is completely voluntary and at the same time necessary for the full implementation of services provided by the Seller via the Website. The scope of the data required for the conclusion of the agreement is indicated on the Website and in the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
7. In relation to the possibility of creating an Account and registering on the Website, the Administrator informs that Clients creating Accounts may be required to provide certain data, such as name and surname, company name, address of the registered office, contact phone number, e-mail address and password.
8. For the purposes of running the Website, the Administrator may store certain information such as personal data necessary to contact the Client, send messages or data related to payments.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to block and filter messages sent through the internal messaging system, particularly when such messages are deemed as spam or contain illegal content or otherwise threaten the safety of the Users of the Website.
10. In addition, the Administrator is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transferred to the server via web browsers or devices of Clients/Users, e.g.: IP address, software and hardware data, pages visited, mobile device identification number, as well as other data related to devices and the use of the system.
11. Examples of recipients of personal data of Clients/Users of the Website:
a) The Administrator entrusts collected personal data of the Client to a selected entity that provides electronic payment services on the website in case where the Client uses electronic payments or card payments on the Website.
12. In order to measure the attractiveness of advertisements and services provided to the Clients/Users, improve the quality and effectiveness of the services provided by the Website or other entities listed or participate in a scientific research, the Administrator may share anonymized data with other entities, including partners of the Website.
The Administrator informs the Users that the processing of personal data is entrusted to the following entities:
a) IQ PL Sp. z o.o., located at ul. Geodetów 16, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland, National Court Register (KRS): 0000007725, Tax Identification Number (VAT ID): PL5832736211 in order to store personal data on the server where the website is installed,
b) Stripe Payments Europe Limited, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, D02 H210, Ireland in order to enable electronic payments for the ordered services,
c) mElements S.A., Prosta 18, 00-850 Warsaw, Poland, National Court Register (KRS): 00000590484, Tax Identification Number (VAT ID): PL5223047892 in order to enable electronic payments for the ordered services,
d) Blue Media S.A., Powstańców Warszawy 6, 81-718 Sopot, Poland, National Court Register (KRS): 0000320590, Tax Identification Number (VAT ID): PL5851351185 in order to enable electronic payments for the ordered services,
e) PayPal Europe S.à rl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulavard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg in order to enable electronic payments for the ordered services,
f) IFIRMA S.A., located at ul. Grabiszyńska 241 B, 53-234 Wrocław, Poland, National Court Register (KRS) Number: 0000281947, Tax Identification Number (VAT ID): PL8981647572 in order to provide electronic accounting services.
14. Solutions used by the Administrator to track activity of the Client within the Website:
a) Google Analytics,
b) Google AdWords,
c) Facebook Pixel,
§3 Cookies Policy1. The Administrator automatically collects information contained in Cookie files in order to collect data related to the use of the Website by the Client or the User. Cookies are small text files that the Website sends to the Client's browser and which are sent back by the browser upon the subsequent instances of accessing the Website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. The Administrator uses session (temporary) cookies that are stored on the Client's end device until the Clients logs out, turns off the Website or disables the web browser as well as permanent cookies which are stored on the Client's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are removed by the Client.
2. As part of the Website, the Administrator uses the following types of Cookies:
- cookies that are necessary to enable the use of services available on the Website,
- cookies that ensure safety,
- advertising cookies that allow the delivery of advertising content adapted to the interests of the User,
- performance cookies that allow to obtain information about the use of the Website by the Users,
- functional cookies that allow to remember the User's preferences pertaining to the features of the Website.
3. The service administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via analytical tools provided by Google Analytics (the cookie administrator is Google Inc., based in the United States).
4. Cookie files adjust and optimize the Website and its offer to the needs of Clients by creating website page statistics and ensuring the security of the Website and its Users. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the Client's session after leaving the website.
5. At any time, the Client may use their web browser to change the Cookie settings, including blocking the collection of Cookies or their deletion.
6. The Client is fully entitled to block collecting or introducing other changes in the Cookies settings on their device, but must be aware that any such actions may hinder or make it impossible to use certain features of the Website.
8. Additional information on Cookies is available in the help menu of any web browser. Web browsers that support the Cookie files mentioned above include Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and Edge.
9. The Administrator may enable the collection of information using the above solutions directly on the Website by external entities, e.g. advertising suppliers or providers of analytical solutions. Data collected this way is subject to Privacy Policies of these entities.
10. Some third party entities that operate within the Website may allow Users to withdraw their consents to collect and use their data for the purpose of delivering advertising content based on the activity of the Client. For more information please visit e.g. www.youronlinechoices.com.
§4 Rights and obligations1. The Administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Clients of the Website to public authorities or to third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of the Polish law.
2. The Client has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. The right includes the possibility of verification, modification, supplementation, deletion or limitation of data processing, opposition to processing, transfer of data and termination of personal data processing, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose if the Client previously gave their consent as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. These rights can be exercised without the necessity to provide a reason.
3. In order to exercise their rights, the Client may at any time send a relevant declaration of will to the address of the Data Administrator or via electronic mail.
4. Removal of personal data or termination of its processing by the Administrator may seriously limit or make it impossible to provide services via the Website.
5. The Administrator declares that he shall not entrust processing of data and does not make available the collected personal data of Clients without the consent of interested parties that are not related, unless the following circumstances take place:
b) The Administrator has the right to share data with public authorities in conducting proceedings related to possible violations of the law or in order to combat possible violations of the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
6. The Client agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing the services by accepting the statements featured in the interactive forms available on the Website and provided by the Administrator, including Contact form, Registration form and the Newsletter Subscription Form.
7. The Client may also give consent to additional purposes of processing their personal data by accepting optional statements included in the forms available on the Website.
8. Clients who registered on the Website have the right to edit, inspect and delete any data they provide.
9. The Client ensures that the data provided or published by them on the website is correct. Clients who decided to delete their Account on the Website have the right to request for their personal data to be permanently deleted from the Administrator's resources.
10. Consents to receive commercial information that have been voluntarily given by the Client may be revoked at any time at their request submitted via e-mail. Within 48 hours of receiving the statement on the withdrawal of consent the Administrator shall delete the Client's data from the database of contacts which is used to provide commercial information by electronic means.
11. The Administrator undertakes to comply with applicable law and generally accepted rules of social conduct.
Warsaw, December 12th, 2022.