Solution for Kaspersky Lab (case study)
Multiple ecommerce websites
Kaspersky Lab - one of the leading providers of antivirus software - has more than ten internet servers in more than ten countries in the world. Most of them are ecommerce websites featuring demo versions of Kaspersky Lab programs and selling software online.
Each unavailability and improper functioning of the e-commerce mechanism means massive losses for the local company and for the whole international group.
The system we have built for the client is composed of more than 500 separate services which 24/7/365 test:
- availability of each page,
- proper functioning of forms that are used to order program demos,
- e-commerce processes.
A functional administration panel makes it possible to group websites and freely manage users from different countries and their permissions.
A special ‘control board’ presents aggregated data for entire websites.
The solution ordered by the client’s headquarters is used by its employees working in offices all over the world and ensures that they have:
- instant information about website failures or failures of particular functionalities,
- statistical data on website and service availability,
- knowledge of weak points in the infrastructure,
- independent verification of the quality of hosting services and e-commerce functionality.