Terms & Conditions
Terms and Regulations for the free service.
Provider – SITEIMPULSE with head office in Warsaw, Poland (02-916) in 3 Rymanowska St., registered in the Evidence of Economic Activities conducted by the President of Warsaw the capital city under the number of 357408, VAT ID: PL5212118341, www.siteimpulse.eu;
Free Service – remote monitoring of Internet websites accessibility made available by the Provider under the regulations of the present Terms & Conditions, remaining in accordance with specifications presented on websites of the Provider;
User – subject commissioning the services to the Provider through completing the electronic register form available on the websites of the Provider and having full legal capacity;
User Panel – Internet application available after logging onto the website of the Provider using the login and password that enable administering the Service and browsing its history;
Microbanner - a small graphical file located on Provider's server, used to check the website's availability.
2. Regulations included in these Terms & Conditions describe the range and conditions of using the Service by the User.
3. Signing up for the Service, the User states that he or she accepts the present set of Terms & Conditions as a whole.
4. The User agrees to receive any trade and marketing information concerning products and services provided by the Provider to the email address specified during the registration.
5. The Provider reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions. The changes take effect as of the eighth day following the publication of a new set of Regulations on the websites of the Provider, under the following URL: http://www.website-monitoring.com/index.php?ps=9.
1. The Free Service allows to collect data concerning accessibility of a website indicated by the User.
2. The Free Service ensures sending email notifications in case of a discovery of inaccessibility of the monitored website, and in case of the end of the inaccessibility period.
1. The User is obliged to provide his or her true data while ordering a Free Service and while updating such data in the User Panel.
2. The User is obliged to put a Microbanner code, provided by the Provider, on the monitored website.
3. When publishing the data obtained through the Free Service, the User is obliged to state the source of information.
4. The User may resign from the Free Service at any time.
1. The Provider cannot be held responsible for interference caused by inappropriate configuration of the Free Service by the User or resulting directly from the construction of the monitored websites.
2. The Provider cannot be held responsible for the effects caused by revealing the password to the User Panel by the User to any third parties.
3. The Provider reserves the right to cease providing the Free Service and block the access to the User Panel. In such case the Provider is obliged to inform the User 30 days earlier.
4. The Provider has the right to update their technological resources used to provide the Service and block access to the User Panel without any warning.
5. The Provider has the right to block the Services used by the User in case of any detected misuse of the above.
1. Completing and confirming by the User the form available on websites of the Provider equals placing the Order for the Free Service.
2. In case that the Microbanner has not been loaded by the User's website for 5 days, the Free Service will be blocked automatically.
1. The User agrees for his or her personal data to be processed during the registration in order to providing the Service by the Provider.
2. The Provider is obliged not to make the User’s personal data available to other parties.
3. The Provider has the right to publish the name and website address of the User on his reference list, provided the User has not wished otherwise.
4. Source data is confidential and without the User’s written permission shall not be revealed to the third parties, with the exception of regulations stated in point 5 of the present article.
5. Source data collected during the time of providing the Free Service may be used only for the purposes of analysis concerning the Internet as a whole or its chosen part. The results of such analysis shall always be in a form that would not allow to regenerate the source data.
1. The Provider provides the User with a free-of-charge license to use the User Panel in order to realize the aims stated in the present Terms & Conditions. The ownership right and any other copyrights concerning the User Panel, the system and the Free Service are the exclusive property of the Provider.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Free Service is provided on an "as-is" basis and the Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Provider is not responsible for printing or typographical errors.
3. Disclaimer of Liability. In no event shall the Provider be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortuous actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the contents of this website.
4. The present set of Terms & Conditions comes into effect on the day of its publication on websites of the Provider.