Google+ Facts and Figures (infographic)
Tagged: brands, cities, countries, gender, google, history, media, occupations, pages, relationships, services, users.
Google+ is more than half a year old. Check how fast it grows, who are its users and who they like the most.
Feel free to use this infographic on your blog or website,
but please don’t forget to link to www.website-monitoring.com.
If you like this infographic, you might also like:
- Website down?! – types, causes and results of failures
- Facebook Facts & Figures 2011
- WordPress Facts & Figures
- iPhone Facts & Figures
- Kindle Facts & Figures
- YouTube Facts & Figures
- Twitter Facts & Figures
Leave a response:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Website availability monitoring
Always be the first to know when your website goes down.
- tests every 1 minute
- monitoring servers on 4 continents
- form monitoring
- content checking
- instant email and SMS alerts
- easy recipient management
- integrations (Google Analytics, WordPress, Joomla!)